Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Let's Try Again!

Hello everyone! Long time no blog! Life has changed so much over the past two years...not in the best way possible. My son G was diagnosed with epilepsy in September 2011 and it has been life changing for everyone. He is seizure controlled as of today, we are so blessed for that! My daughter started kindergarten this fall, and it was rough start, but we are thankful that things are better now. I am still a stay at home mom, full time wife. Life has so many twists and turns, I hope to share some with you here. I have learned so much about taking control of situations and how to work through things, I want to share all of that with you. Here's to a blessed 2012!!!

Want to follow me on Instagram? My user name is stephiejollyy

Want to follow my craftiness? I am on YouTube - scrappinmomof2

No comments:

Post a Comment